Women were not meant to have children alone. Back in the day, women lived with or very close to their own mother, grandmother, aunts, and an entire community of sisters. Today this is not the case.
This is a highly effective way to:
- Meet other first time moms (many women continue to be friends and later have play dates long after group ends!)
- Discuss the concerns and worries that keep you up at night (without judgment!)
- Implement ways to prevent or heal from post-partum depression and anxiety
- Learn the two most important strategies to feeling your best before and long after your baby is born (Hint: Sleep and Self-Care!)
- Practice Mind/Body relaxation techniques to help be at your best emotionally, physically, and spiritually
This unique therapeutic support group is held at the office in Escondido and is limited, so reserve your space! Call us for info when the next group starts!
Each group session is $50.
Call (760) 489-1092 or email email@example.com to reserve your spot or get information. A free phone consultation will be provided for entrance to the group.